Goal: The PEH will serve as a conduit of Information & as a catalyst for activity in all SDVC endeavors related to physical and emotional health of our veteran population in the San Diego County area. Our efforts will identify resources to maximize delivery of timely, effective, and value added services directly to the veteran and their support network. Our goal is to promote good health and well being.
- Encouragement of Community Involvement and Non-Isolation
- Mental Health Fitness that promotes harmonious personal and professional relationships
- Reaching out and promoting intervention of suicide
- Encouragement of veteran community to attain optimal physical fitness
- Coordination with medical personnel to encourage regular medical check ups
Remember 877-698-7838 – Peer Support Line
Please take a moment to read over the inaugural newsletter for PAVE (Physician Advocates for Veterans). http://pave4vets.org/pave-summer-newsletter-2016/